The board is used to test, verify design functions of a fabricated chip. The board can work stand-alone or combine with FPGA boards and test chip software to verify and test chips automatically and conveniently. This board is compatible with QFP-160 package, VDEC (Japan) chip packages, or the same package types.
– Support QFP-160 package, max. 160-pin. Compatible with VDEC chips (ROHM 180nm process, SOTB 65nm process with QFP-160 package) or equivalent types.
– Stand-alone operation or combination with FPGA boards to measure waveform or functions of the chip in real-time mode.
– Built-in power supply: 5V, 3.3V, 1.8V, 1.2V DC via USB plug.
– Chip pins can be connected flexibly through connectors or jumpers.
– Computer interface via USB-COM port.